Karst-O-Rama 2020 Pre-Registration Now Open!
KOR would like to welcome cavers, their families, and friends. To register, you must be an NSS member, a member of a grotto in good standing, or sponsored by someone who is. Please be sure that your sponsor has registered prior to your registration! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be a variety of cave trips, vertical contest, caver kids activities, door prizes, informational speaker, Friday night howdy party, and Saturday night party with a live band. Your registration also includes camping fees for Friday and Saturday night, you are welcome to come earlier in the week and enjoy our caving area with self-led trips. Additional camping fees are $6 for each person for each night. Saturday night dinner tickets can be ordered online, and a limited amount of dinner tickets will be sold at the campground.
Electric sites are an additional $6 per night per electric site, with limited availability; if you want one, plan to pre-register.
- You will be notified if we no longer have electric sites available.
- Air conditioners are NOT allowed. Electric sites cannot handle large loads (in excess of 10 amps per site).
- You must be in an approved, designated electric site along the pole to use electric. Long extension cords will not be permitted.
CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE ON-LINE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM.
If you want to pay by check, you can download the following Pre-Registration Form, print it, and mail it with your check to the address listed:
Registration will also be available on-site
On-site registration fees will be:
- Accompanying/spouse (no guidebook)-$30.00
- T-Shirts will cost $15.00 during pre-registration, a limited number of unisex shirts will be avalible on site
- Other items will be the same price as Pre-Registration.