Karst-O-Rama 2019 Pre-Registration is CLOSED!
Online Pre-Registration is now CLOSED
Pre-Registration ended on July 5th, 2019 at Midnight. You must now register on-site.
Registration information for KOR 2019
KOR 2019 would like to welcome cavers, their families, and friends. To register, you must be an NSS member, a member of a grotto in good standing, or sponsored by someone who is. Please be sure that your sponsor has registered prior to your registration! ?If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
There will be a variety of cave trips, vertical contest, caver kids activities, door prizes, informational speaker, Friday night howdy party, and Saturday night party with a live band. Your registration also includes camping fees for Friday and Saturday night, you are welcome to come earlier in the week and enjoy our caving area with self-led trips. Additional camping fees are $6 for each person for each night. Saturday night dinner tickets can be ordered online, and a limited amount of dinner tickets will be sold at the campground. ?Please note, Rockcastle County is a dry county.
Electric sites are an additional $6 per night per electric site, with limited availability; if you want one, plan to pre-register.
- You will be notified if we no longer have electric sites available.
- Air conditioners are NOT allowed. Electric sites cannot handle large loads (in excess of 10 amps per site).
- You must be in an approved, designated electric site along the pole to use electric. Long extension cords will not be permitted.
Registration will also be available on-site
On-site registration fees will be:
- Accompanying/spouse (no guidebook)-$30.00
- T-Shirts will cost $3.00 more on-site ($15. vs. $12.).
- Other items will be the same price as Pre-Registration.