Karst-O-Rama 2020 Pre-Registration Has Been Suspended!
To protect our visitors during the COVID-19 coronavirus contagion, KOR has been postponed to a date later in 2020. We will set a new date, once the virus spread has been contained and the health agencies determine it’s again safe to congregate. And congregate we will!
Please check back to this website periodically to view any updates. You can also follow our Facebook page.
There will be a variety of cave trips, vertical contest, caver kids activities, door prizes, informational speaker, Friday night howdy party, and Saturday night party with a live band. Your registration also includes camping fees for Friday and Saturday night, you are welcome to come earlier in the week and enjoy our caving area with self-led trips. Additional camping fees are $6 for each person for each night. Saturday night dinner tickets can be ordered online, and a limited amount of dinner tickets will be sold at the campground.
Electric sites are an additional $6 per night per electric site, with limited availability; if you want one, plan to pre-register.
- You will be notified if we no longer have electric sites available.
- Air conditioners are NOT allowed. Electric sites cannot handle large loads (in excess of 10 amps per site).
- You must be in an approved, designated electric site along the pole to use electric. Long extension cords will not be permitted.
Registration will also be available on-site
On-site registration fees will be:
- Accompanying/spouse (no guidebook)-$30.00
- T-Shirts will cost $15.00 during pre-registration, a limited number of unisex shirts will be avalible on site
- Other items will be the same price as Pre-Registration.